Tuesday, April 10, 2007

11 floor? Level 4?

That day, I went to BDO to collect my offer letter.
Then the receptionist told me: "You go to Eleven Floor and look for Janice."
Me: "Level Four? Ok ok."
Receptionist: "When you come out from the lift, turn right"
Me: "Ok ok."

Then I went into the lift and pressed '4'.
"Ding~ Level Four"
When the lift opened, I saw a door there,
so i opened the door and wanted to turn right.


But when i opened the door,
its a carpark..............

That time I was thinking "Why she play me har :| "

So I went back into the lift and pressed 12th floor,
wanted to ask the receptionist which floor again.

By the time, suddenly i recall what my friend told me,
she said she went to 11th floor to collect her offer letter.

Then only I realized that actually the receptionist said 'Eleven floor'
and not 'Level Four'......

I am the Deaf wan.....

Luckily, i didn't go back and ask her,
if not she'll reply me " I said Eleven Floor, are u deaf?"
Phew~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute 1 you -.-

Anonymous said...

LEVEL 4!! :))

fr kennis

Camie said...

8-| *rolling eyes* .....
now when i mis-listen something, dis kennis will 'zat' me "level 4".....

Anonymous said...

coz u r from LEVEL 4 mah! :))

fr kennis, hahahaaha