Thursday, May 31, 2007

My -SHORT- Holiday

Just able to have one week rest after the final exams and before my industrial training, well, its definitely not enough for me to play, sleep and rest... But what to do, I just have one week time~

Fortunately, I still can spent 3 days 2 nights for my Taiping-Cameron trip~

Let me tell u some funny stories about my trip, hohoho~


Taiping Zoo


Every animals here has own story...
Ostrich
"Oh my god!! You wana try some frozen ostrich butt? My butt feels so cold, can I have a blanket please?"
This ostrich's butt looks like the frozen chicken in the fridge....

"Hey you, what are you looking at? My wings? You know what happen to them? Coz I ate too much shits, why am I eating shits? Coz there are nothing else to eat other than my own shit!"

"Damn, everyone looking at my butt, so siasui! Ok Ok, take as many photos as u can! Yayaya, those are piles on my butt! Surprise? Why? Blame the stupid fellow who put me at the same shed with the stupid cow!"

"Ya!! I did it! So what? No big deal!"

Deers
"Ouw! I was too hungry and there is nothing to eat...so i peeled some of my skin to eat, that was delicious! Yummy yummy~!"

Monkeys
"Hey you! Didnt you see my baby is sucking milk? Still wana take photo ar? Tak malu ke?!"

"Darling, what happen to them? I help you scratch butt oso they wana take photo, really nothing to do! Oh my god, dear, I forgot to cut my nails and I scratch until your butt bleeds already!!~"

Pameran Menyingkap Khazanah Alam

Although this place was hot like sauna room,
but I saw something...something...unbelievable!!

I couldnt believe what I saw!!
Its a Mermaid!! A "Dried Mermaid"!!!
The guy who work here said that this mermaid is from Indonesia,
actually she was a girl, a normal girl,
but was being cursed by her mother and became a mermaid,
a few days time after she became a mermaid,
she passed away....


Third station - Taiping Museum (It was the first mesuem in Malaysia)
And these three Lutud Chia were posing the same pose with Mr Robert. Hohoho~

Cameron Highland
The weather there was so foggy, but i like this weather! :D Cool!

Cactus Valley
They are so many weird weird plants here...

Cactus which looks like snowman

Flower which looks like fish

Flowers which looks like a girl is dancing

This is 王母娘娘's 蟠桃, haha...

Nothing else at Cameron, but
strawberry, Strawberry and STRAWBERRY
hohoho :D

When we were on our way back, we passed by the Rose Valley,
and this place reminded me something funny.
Last time when we went to Cameron with my uncle's family (this time we went with them again), we visited this Rose Valley. If you have been to this Rose Valley before, I'm sure you'll know that we need to pass by a row of stalls which sell vegetables and flowers before we reach the entrance of this Rose Valley.

So, when we passed by a stall, my uncle saw a pumpkin and wanted to buy (because ppl said that the pumpkins in Cameron are very sweet), but the aunty sold very expensive, and so my uncle didn't want to buy from her, but the aunty was still trying to persuade my uncle to buy, then my uncle told her: "Later lar, I have a date with Rose now, later i come back again." Hahahaha.....

No comments: