Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Year of Jacky Cheung World Tour 07




Well, I am Jacky Cheung's fans, of course I must be there~~!!
It was really a FANTASTIC show~!
3 and a half hour concert~!
39 songs~!

Although the ticket I bought was not cheap...
But I still couldn't see Jacky's face clearly... >.<
!!


So I blamed my sister,
on the 1st day which the tickets were released for sale,
I asked her to buy,
she 'mm teh mm diu'...
See, now good lar,
sit so far, how to see Jacky~!


If the stage doesn't have the 3 big screens,
I wouldn't know that the guy standing on the stage was Jacky Cheung.... (-__-")


Then another sad thing is we couldn't snap a clear photo of Jacky....


So I blamed my sister again,
asked her to bring along the camera,
she said used her handphone camera,
see, now good lar,
don't even have a clear photo to prove that we actually went to the concert~!

Next time I must buy VVIP ticket~ >.< !!!

Today is already the 6th day after Jacky Cheung's concert,
but I'm still drunk in his world,
listening to his song again and again, non-stop~
He was so cool that night,
so 'fung sou',
sing, dance, act~
ENCORE~~!!!
He sang 1 hour at encore part~

JACKY~~~
HOK YAO~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like i'd been drunk for leehom for a few weeks right after his fantastic concert loor...but the different thing is, i've leehom's concert dvd to accompany with thoroughout the moment when i wanna to remembered of him,hohoho....

by kennis who loves leehom so so so much

Anonymous said...

Like me ma.. wan see clearly hv to buy the most expensive 1.. if but jus buy cheapest 1 like me.. i also can see on the big screen..yoyo..