Saturday, October 13, 2007

~Happy~

Feel so happy this week, coz my sis is getting married soon~
How happy am I? When i was taking breakfast before going to work,
I sat there and just thought of it only, I ady happy til cry,
sounds so lame... :p
But I am as happy as when a father knows her daughter is getting married,
I know Dad will be that happy too...
Miss him so muchy

Coming monday is the 3rd year dad left us (so fast, feel like its just yesterday),
same date as sis's bday,
but we're not sad at all,
everyone at home feels so happy (duno whether there are exceptions or not)....
Because we know,
Dad will always be in our heart and be around to proctect us

K lar, write till here enough lar,
else a packet of tissue also not enough for me :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally you update your blog! Well, people used to say that happiness and sadness are only separated by one benang. If you can feel happy and sad at the same time ~~~ Congratulation, you 'stick benang' already!