Monday, February 04, 2008

Memories...

Today I went back to my secondary school...
Wau, everything has changed...
Well, I am a very traditional student, erhem,
of course I cant accept these changes lar...

Now,
Girls are having long hairs... (last time hair long abit also the prefect shouted 'cut cut cut')

Students can bring handphone to school... (last time my fren brought hp also must hide it inside the bra, hahaha)

My dear teacher is pregnant again... (miss miss her)

Our headmaster has changed his car!! (surprisingly, mayb recently he got 'extra ' money to change new car liao, who knows)

The new hall is constructing... (got indoor court inside!! which I got no chance to use, ish~)

The canteen has changed owner... (miss the boss who always treat me makan one :D)
no more hostel there...

The old haunted tree has been chopped... (used to be one of the main characters of our ghost stories when i stayed in hostel)

And... and... Today only I realized that I've left my school for 6 years and now I'm already 24! Gosh... I'm so young!!..........................

1 comment:

Kennis 可乐诗 said...

hmn, my school has totally changed..


frm gal schul to mix schul..

the male toilet which's used to be vacant is now fully functioning (las time my frens and i can go there for cutting if female toilet is out of order lor)

arggh, one of the memorable moment in my high schul..
*sob sob*