Friday, March 14, 2008

Clarification

People always say I'm deaf.
I just want to clarify something.
No~ Actually I'm not deaf, I just have some bad friends.
Its all my fault, I catch the worm and put it in my ass. (捉虫入屎忽)
Mum always tell me, "Ah Mei ar, must be careful when you make friends."
Mum, now I only understand, I was wrong,
I made friends with bad people.
I have bad friends 1 2 3. (损友1 2 3)


Those w
ho are reading my blog, please recognize their faces and be aware because their badness are increasing rapidly.
However, don't worry, this world is still beautiful.

There are still good friends in this world.
Thats life, there are good and bad friends in the world,
if you are unaware, you'll make bad friends and ruin your life.


Are you a
ble to differentiate a good and bad friend from this photo?
If you are able to do that, congratulation! You are safe!
Unfortunately, I fail to do that.

In Strategy, we can explain this situation by using the (BCG) Boston Consulting Group Matrix.

Explanation:
JN: Well, she is definitely in the Dog category,
same group with her favourite singer, and she has to be placed at the right corner of the Dog box, to reflect her 'dogness'. The choices that she has is only liquidation, retrenchment is not suitable for her, because this will ruin more people's life.

KT: Hmm... Previously, she was in Cash Cows category, but now stepping her foot into the Dog category. If she continues current situation, she will be completely in the Dog category. KT, to safe yourself, the only choice is development, develop your strength.

TL: TL, you tend to move towards the Dog category, is it because your room mate is there? Tell me, is she threatening you to join her? Dun be afraid, tell me the truth. I'll try to help you. If not, soon you'll join her and swim doggy style.


JT: At first, she was in the Stars category, but after I found that she likes to take ugly photo of other people, so in my opinion, she is stepping into the Cash Cows category. JT, actually you have the talent to be in Dog category is it? You're interested in that category?


SL: SL, the best among them, because she diam diam sit there and laughed at me also, so her accusation is not that terrible, still has high market share and high growth (only if you don't mix others too much)



Look at this bad friend No.2, how many plates she ate, she ate our portion, and we just sat there and look at her eating face.



Look at her side, she stole people's ladle, one person use 3 sets of ladles, for what har?!

My dear reader, now do you agree that she is a bad friend and should be categorized in Dog category?

6 comments:

Kennis 可乐诗 said...

joey, lei hou cham ar..bei yen gao yong lei blog lei..oops, i did it again.....

Camie said...

Joey, actually is bad friend No.1 asked me to write like this one, don't get con...

Anonymous said...

Hey.. Tak ajak pun.. Cepatnya sudah buat BCG... Mind to add me? Haha~

Camie said...

Hahaha, anak kampung, you mau masuk mana satu category? Anjing? Friend dengan Britney?

Tricia said...

walau eh...why put me TL.. i dowan use TL, sounds so...so...haih...

thanks god u put me under cash cow category, at least i still got money with me..:P when one day i feel sien with money, i'll join britney JN and KT...in the progress of upgrading my skills..

Kennis 可乐诗 said...

eh, so which category camie is in har? oopps, i did it again, she belongs to no category, the reason is : she's harvested!!