Thursday, April 24, 2008

Strategy Evaluation on BCG Matrix

The internal factors of an individual continuously change, hence it is important for me to evaluate my BCG Matrix in a timely manner.

After my observation, I noticed that there are big changes in my BCG Matrix.


Explanation:
1. Cheezzzie
- Still remain in the Star category steadily!
- Undefeatable~

2. Jo
- High growth of potential
- Long jumper, so she is able to jump from Star to Dog, without crossing Cash Cow~

3. Yen
- High growth of potential
- Able to enter the Dog category directly

4. Kennis + Yee
- Good room mates
- Cant leave each other, so Kennis brought Yee into the Dog category

5. Joey
- Undefeatable as well
- Queen of the dogs
- Enthusiastic in exploring, guiding and supporting potential dogs

6. Me
- Previously harvested from BCG categories
- Being guided and supported by the Queen, therefore, joining the family of Dog category

What I want to say is,
Everyone is struggling to get into the Dog category!!

6 comments:

Tricia said...

yee~~~ hou sui kar...har yan keh...wahahah... since when i'm ahead of kennis one, she said ah jo has defeated me one wor... i shld still in the cash cow category looking at these seniors "bitting" each other...hehehe

Tricia said...

wei...dun add somor people in already, the "dog house" is fully occupied...

do u want to consider of creating another new and wider dog house in order to meet potential demands? in ur previous blog, it seems that someone has the interest to join wor...shld u create special place for the special someone?

Kennis 可乐诗 said...

what i can say is '狗咬狗骨' (dog bites dog bone) haha~

tsuyen said...

Wonder why I got so high potential le? Coz I am surrended by so many dogs lo, I have been trained well. But then High Growth Potential means Question Mark or Star wei, so you should make the necessary changes. I dont belong in the dog house ...

Camie said...

no no no tsuyen, you got high growth potential in terms of 'dogness', please bear in mind

Anonymous said...

Camie...did u draw the BCG Matrix properly? I think something wrong there la...-with the innocent face- Is very impossible that i can get promotion so fast wan wor...:))-JO-