Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dun Be Jealous~!! You all stupid wan ar~?


Do you have frens who like to stab ur back with a knife?
You dun have? Yahoo~! I have~! Dun be jealous~!

Do you have frens who always expect you to follow what they want?
You dun have? Yahoo~! I have~! Dun be jealous~!

Do you have frens who said ppl are selfish, but in fact, they are one of them?
You dun have? Yahoo~! I have~! Dun be jealous~!

Dou you have frens dat act like belly frenly wif u, but stab your back hundred and thousand times wif knife?
You dun have? Yahoo~! I have~! Dun be jealous~!

Do you have frens dat u are not willing to talk to them, but they still muka tebal in inches and come and talk to you?
You dun have? Yahoo~! I have~! Dun be jealous~!

Do you have frens dat when you buy them a present on their birthday, they din say thank you?
You dun have? Yahoo~! I have~! Dun be jealous~!

Do you have frens dat when you ask them "So, de present nice onot har?", they'll say "I duno err, but my brother said nice, I oso duno err" ?
You dun have? Yahoo~! I have~! Dun be jealous~!

Do you have frens dat smile "siweetly" infront of you, but then behind of you, they'll say "You all stupid wan ar?~" ?
You dun have? Yahoo~! I have~! Dun be jealous~!

Yay yay~! You all dun be jealous la~ Go make some frens like dis la~ Then your life will be full of "Oh My Gosh!" and "WTF" and "NS" and "TL", cant wait for all of these rite? Wahahaha~~~

No comments: