Thursday, August 31, 2006

Meaningful Question

Received a sms from my fren, erm, a quite silly but meaningful question :))

"If I only have 15 seconds to live, what would you say to me in that 15 seconds?"

I forward this sms to 7 frens, hoping to have some touching replies geh....
but then in the end, I just get 3 replies.... 3 replies only? better than no replies at all la....

But these are de replies that i received, all din answer me seriously....sad.....(vomit blood)


Aih....now i know what is 人情冷暖......


Btw, what will you say to me if I have only 15 seconds to live?

1 comment:

Tricia said...

at least someone willing to say "i love you" and somor someone voluntarily buy coffin and flower for u..my fren ask me to find her rite after that 15 second..u know y? give her 4D number, let her fatt choi wor...teng.. :(*