Saturday, August 26, 2006

Highlights of photos

During primitive era, the economic activity recorded by human being was hunting.
Today, let me show you their process of hunting....




















Normally the hunter-gathers will action in a small group.

"Guys! Let's go hunt for our dinner~~!! I am hungry man~!!!"




















"Oh no dear, they're coming, let's hide, I don't want to be their dinner..."

"Don't worry darling, they can't find us here, I'll protect you :) "



















"Gotcha!! Wahahaha!!!"

"You'll be our dinner tonite, yummy yummy~~"




















"Hmm...Let's cut some of his meat and try the taste first..."

"Faster la, I am hungry man!!"


"K la k la, sabar la~~"



















"Finally, I am hungry!! Let me try 1st let me try 1st~~!!"



















"Oh my god!! Yucks!! Its not delicious la!!"

"Shit, the meat is mildew!!!"



















" (-__-"") Yucks.... I rather eat tissue..."




















"Aiks~ No choice la, let's throw this smelly midlew fellow into the pool la... Don't let him pollute the air la... Then we go hunt for another food la...."




















Due to their experience in hunting, they found another food in a short time.

"Hurray~~!! We found our dinner liao!!"

"I am hungry I am hungry~~ Can't wait to eat liao~"





















"Finally, here is my dinner, yummy~~ Delicious~~"


















The story proved to us that, the victims will have same expression when they were being caught.




















The moral of the story is, becareful when you are hunting, because you will hurt ur waist.

________________________________________________________________
























































"Yeee~~ Dun see my kuku bird la,
shy shy la~~ *blush*"





































I shud listen to my Mama,
humans are lili cruel and scary,
see how they torture me...
Wuuaaaa~~~~
I want my hands and legs back~~~

























Cool~~!!
What a serving pose!! Hahaha~~
You deserved to be the best server that day!!



No comments: