Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Weird...

The night is so quiet, juz can hear de songs dat my winamp is playing, of coz la, coz i am wearing headset.....stupid....

Listening to de songs quietly, how come all de songs are so sad, am i too sensitive or they are lili dat sad....

Suddenly feel very moody, aih, Cancers are like dis, emotional, ish...

Mid term exams are coming, but my study mood stil haven reach yet, mayb its jamming and they are on their way...

Dat day i dreamt about my dad again,

I was shopping wif dad,
but the weird thing is, other ppl cant see dad, except me,
I was holding dad's arm, and 2 of us went shopping,

(Kinda sad, dun have such experience b4...hows de feeling of holding dad's arm and go shopping 2gether? only can dream for it, sad...
Recently, when i went shopping, i saw lotsa girls holding their dad's arm shopping 2gether...)

Dad want to buy shirts,
then he asked whether is there any paper shirts...??

Weird weird weird !!
Izit another sign?
Dad wan us to buy some "shirts" for him?
Dun worry dad, tomorrow we are going to "deliver" some "shirts" to you,
Hope u will like it, i choose for u wan oo :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm just a random stranger. This entry kinda made me tear up. Otherwise, you seem pretty happy in the other entries =).