Thursday, August 10, 2006

I sprained my ankle bcoz of the game~

Wah~~ Mum said tomorrow bring me to de tit da sifu there....
Ish~ scary lar... the sifu will "klik klak" my ankle, juz like wat hk dramas always show, those ppl will scream like hell "Aarrhhhhh~~~", then the sifu will say "Mm tong bin dou wui hou(if not pain wont heal)".......

Yor~ how come jalan kaki to the toilet oso can sprained my ankle...the ping pong and volleyball games oso haven start... lili sia sui la (-__-"") Dis time lili kena "jou dai" by de terrain of MMU, y suddenly got one small staircase outside MPH there har~!!! Ish~~!!! "Bai ming xin ngo la~!"

You know, when ppl see ur ankle injured, then they will asked "wat happen to ur ankle?", then if u answer "oh, i sprained my ankle when i was walking to the toilet"... Walao~ no face la~ Sau Gar... its shameful enuf dat u sprain ur ankle when walking, somemore when walking to toilet....(-__-") So, better tell ppl dat i sprained my ankle when i was playing ping pong, wahaha~ at least got some face a bit la, sprain my ankle bcoz of de game mar :))

No comments: