Sunday, October 15, 2006

The fruit stallholder and me - Part I

One morning, mum din prepare breakfast, so i walked to de stalls outside to tapao my breakfast.
I brought RM3 along wif me, enuf for a pack of "lou xu(mouse) fern gon lou".. hehe..

While i was waiting for my breakfast, i saw a fruit stall outside de shop, erm...suddenly i wanted to buy a pack of mango, dats my favourite mar..

So i walked towards the stall and took a pack of mango...
When i jz wanted to pay $.. Oh My God..i got RM3 oni..if i buy dis mango, i dun hv enuf $ to pay for my breakfast lor??? shit lor... the stallholder was looking at me and waiting for me to pay...wat mz i do leh...veli paiseh wan leh..

*Dring*.. suddenly, dis intelligent me got an idea :D

I placed de pack of mango bck to de original place.. then.. below is de conversation btw de stallholder and me:

Me: Eh, dun have jambu oo? (i've 'browsed' over all the fruits dat she sells and there is no jambu there)

Stallholder: Dont have oo

Me: Aiya, then i dun1 lor (muahahahahahaha~~)

Then i quickly walked into de shop, took my breakfast and quickly walked bck home..
phew...lili damn paiseh...hahaha~ but my "intelligence" save me, wahahaha~

When i told dis joke to my frens, they asked me bck,
"How if de stallholder lili take out a pack of jambu from de box under de table?"
Wahaha~ why i din think of that before..dat was so close.. Phew~

No comments: