Sunday, October 15, 2006

Paderi vs San Fu

One day, while i was chatting wif my fren in ym, he told me dat his housemate was drunk de day before, until they have to fetch him to clinic.

Below is our conversation in ym:

CH: They fetch him to clinic dis morning

Me: Ohh, icic, haha..

CH: Haha, so serious merr

Me: Who fetch? Anoh, so serious meh? (plz take note dat there are 2 questions here)

CH: ES fetch gua, if not mistaken. Duno lerr, mayb sanfu gua (my frens and me like to mix some cantonese when we chat)

Me: sanfu? paderi fetch him?(priest in BM) (shocked)

CH: Hahahahahahaha...... (he started to luff like shit)

Me: (stil blur) Where got sanfu(priest) here?

CH: Hahahahahahahahahaha.....(seems like gona luff die) Sanfu=Painful (in cantonese, sanfu can be translated as 'priest' or 'painful')

Then i started to luff like shit too...hahaha...until my tears oso come out :p
Actually de "sanfu" is de answer for my 2nd question --> "So serious meh?" But dis is not my fault mar.... fuiyoyo...

No comments: