Sunday, October 15, 2006

KLCC Aquaria

My sis, my little cousin and me went to KLCC Aquaria,
when we reached there, there was a looooong queue,
phew, lili looooong..... u noe, is dis <-------------------------------------------------------------------> loooong...

So we started to queue up..
while we were chatting, suddenly a malay guy "squeezed in" and stood infront of me, and somemore act like nothing happens..
(-__-") i was like "huh?? wat de shit !! u no nid to queue up ar ??"

I was veli angry and "hot" dat time.. suddenly my sis saw something on de floor, it was a parking ticket which dropped out from de guy's pocket, but he din realized abt dat, my bad sis quickly stepped on de ticket and whispered to my little cousin sis :" Sophia, pick it up", muahahahaha~~

Guess wat we did wif dat ticket, we threw it into de dustbin...
Now u noe, the Chia sisters are devils, dun try to enrage them, ngek ngek ngek~

God ar, plz 4giv me....

No comments: