Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Duno why....

That day my sis bought a pack of Ikan Satay,
You know Ikan Satay?
Its one of my favourite food, yummy~
But something more interesting happens here :))



The packet wrotes that its net weight is 4gm....
(You cant see properly la coz its blur, is like dis wan lar, cheap-plug handphone mar...)
But....
I found something weird....



How come this is 4gm and that is 4gm too, but they have big difference??

Erm...Ahar! Well, you know I am so ximart mar, of course I can figure out the reason la!

Maybe the workers used different ways to weigh the packets,
the worker who weighed the left hand side packet used the machine to weigh,
but the worker who weighed the right hand side packet didnt use the machine, he used his own hand to weigh,
and coincidentally, he was wearing watch, so thats the reason why he "miss-weighed" this packet....

Must be like this la, I oso know wan lar, Ii so ximart, hahaha~
If not how come such thing will happen lar, right?
Must be this reason la~


(-___-").......

No comments: